**LIVE COURSE STARTING AGAIN ON 27th MARCH 2017**
Using online one to one coaching, live group training sessions, convenient video lessons and downloadable resources, you will become the 'go to' person in your organisation for digital media strategy and implementation.
"Jennifer has worked in media for over a decade and has trained thousands of delegates how to succeed in all aspects of digital media marketing."
Weekly Commitment: Each week you should set aside at least 2 hours to consume all of the learning materials and 1 hour for putting your learning into practice.
Learn strategies that specifically apply to your business, your sector and your goals. Participants spend time weekly with our Co-Founder and Training Director Jennifer for personalised training and support. Every session is tailored to you and your training & business needs.
You will enjoy weekly, live online group lessons, extensive Q&A time with our trainers and consultants, video training lessons, assignments and planning templates.
Unlike a traditional training course, you have time to learn, action, and follow up each aspect of the course curriculum. Instead of spending whole days at a time on one area of digital media, you will immerse yourself in all aspects over a 14 week period.
You are encouraged to follow this 4 step learning cycle to ensure the highest rate of information retention and success. Each week you will get a chance to learn something new, put it into action, follow up with questions and try that action again. After 14 weeks of doing this for every aspect of the course, you will be confident in your own expertise and have plenty of examples of success with digital marketing for your own business.
Who is this course for?
- Marketing professionals who want to excel in digital media strategy and implementation.
- Business owners who want to save time and money with digital communications tools.
- Senior managers who want to lead their teams towards tangible success with digital marketing.
- Social Media managers who want to progress their career and run their own teams.
- Digital media professionals who want to develop more in depth analytical and ROI driven campaigns.
What will we cover?
The fundamentals of digital marketing strategy
We begin the course by taking you through our proven strategic method for planning, implementing and measuring the success of your digital media activity, The Cube Method©. This ensures that all participants evaluate their choices through the critical eye of The Cube Method©. You will get complete clarity on your goals, who your target audience is, where they spend their time online and how you target them, what content is going to engage them most successfully and how to measure that success and continually improve upon it.
Social Media Marketing
We cover the full range of social networks from
Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram through to new and emerging platforms
Snapchat, Periscope and Facebook Live. Each platform has it’s own
idiosyncrasies and different levels of sophistication when it comes to
advertising and targeting. We take you through every element from organic reach
to full conversion tracking.
Your digital marketing is only as good as the content you have to share. And it’s no use having amazing content if no one sees it. We take you step by step through the fundamentals of content planning, creation, publishing and conversion tracking to ensure that you have the perfect balance of both. We introduce you to tools for creating great graphics, video and exciting copy and tell you how best to ensure your content is seen by your exact target audience.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
At every part of the course, we tackle how best to optimise your content and activity to improve search visibility for your website. We make SEO a natural part of your marketing so that it becomes second nature to you when planning your campaigns and running your regular communications channels.
Email may have been around for a long time but it isn’t going anywhere. It’s one of the few places where you own your followers. If Facebook or twitter were to disappear tomorrow, your followers would go with them. Ensuring that you convert social followers and website visitors to your email list is key for long term leads and sales. We’ll take you through strategies for growing your emails lists and managing email campaigns to maximise conversions for your business.
Measuring Success & ROI
One of the biggest mistakes digital marketers make is not setting up the correct tracking for their online activity. You can’t measure what you don’t track and you can’t measure success if you don’t have a clear idea of what success looks like for your campaign. We will show you how to set up the correct tracking and measure the success of each of your digital marketing platforms. We’ll also show you how to connect that success to the activity on your website using Google Analytics. Every step of the way you will be measuring, analysing and improving your performance.
- The Cube Method©: Our proven strategic method for planning, implementing and measuring the success of digital media activity
- Established social platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LindkedIn.
- New & Emerging social platforms: Periscope, Snapchat, Pinterest etc.
- Email Marketing: Complete strategy for list building, custom landing pages and sales funnels
- Video Creation: Creating, editing, publishing and getting views for your videos
- Google Ad Platform: From display to search and YouTube
- SEO: Improve search visibility for your website
- Content Strategy: Our proven 3 step content strategy to ensure the successful management of your digital media content
- Measuring Success: Full investigation of native analytics for social networks as well as Google Analytics and email data
Why Digtal Media Mastery?
- You will action your learning straight away, in a real life setting and with continuous opportunity for support and troubleshooting
- You don't have to spend days out of the office
- You don't have to travel to access the very best quality training and resources
- You benefit from lifetime access to all course materials, including all upgrades and updates for future course participants
- You never have to be out of date with any aspect of digital media marketing
- You get to control your personal development in digital media
Choose the course membership that's right for you and your business.
Jennifer has worked in media and communications for 11 years and has delivered thousands of hours of training in digital. From the commercial team at Guardian News & Media to developing educational curriculum and delivering large scale, national social media campaigns; she combines practical experience with training delivery. Jennifer develops all of our course content alongside our experienced trainers and consultants.
It is vitally important to everyone at TwoBees that all our training is not only of the highest quality but is structured in a way that facilitates and encourages learning. We don’t just want to see you on our courses, we want to see you put your learning into practice and watch you succeed!